- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
- with Kid Meets Cougar, We Are Each Other
- July 3, 8 p.m., $18
- Hard Rock Cafe (Strip)
1. They probably weren't on your radar when they dropped into town for a Wasted Space show last September.
2. To see what stage theatrics transpire from a band whose imagination spawned a 12-part feature-length movie musical comprised of its songs and a desert mind-trip.
3. You've been feeling the need to do a group hug/dance/sing-along during "Home" off debut album Up From Below.
4. If Devendra Banhart and Gogol Bordello had a love child, it'd be frontman Alex Ebert, right down to his scruffy beard and scanty gypsy fashions.
5. Local electro duo Kid Meets Cougars opens. Consider it an opportunity to warm up those dance muscles for a full feel-good night.