Things that made me go “WOOOOOOOO!!!!”
5. Everyone in the pool splashing around in unison when Swedish Egil spun a Benny Benassi track—the Bellagio fountains have nothing on a dance music water show!
4. Jordan Stevens spinning Hardy Hard’s “Records Back” (Electrixx remix).
3. DJ Producer Steve Aoki’s tie-dye Mickey Mouse shirt (as well as his bangin’ set).
2. Giant fake flowers everywhere, plus a few neon giant magic mushroom decorations. Definitely a Love Festival going on here!
1. The fact that Vegas is even having a Love Festival. Rumor has it, Love Festival will be back next Memorial Weekend at the Palms in case you missed it this time.
The things that made me go “hmmmmm?”
5. Guys wearing underwear UNDER their swim trunks, with the waistband visibly exposed.
4. Mark Farina drastically bringing the tempo and energy down when he started his set at 5 p.m.
3. Fuzzy neon hats. Not exactly the best idea for desert heat. Neither was the beanie another dude was wearing.
2. Chicks wearing stripper outfits in lieu of actual swimsuits. Crack is wack.
1. A guy in a Hello Kitty thong doing jumping jacks.
For real-time updates of the rest of Love Festival, follow us on Twitter.