Situated at the entrance to Red Rock Canyon and minutes from the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip, Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa offers five-star luxury in a modern property, built in 2006.
The casino features features 3,000 slot and video poker machines, 60 table games including blackjack, baccarat, craps, poker, roulette, a 206-seat Race and Sports Book with a 96-foot video wall a 20-table smoke-free poker room open 24 hours a day, a 600-seat bingo hall with separate smoking and non-smoking sections, open 7 days a week with sessions running every other hour from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m., a 20-seat keno lounge and a private high-limit room.
A recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award since opening and named one of the world's best new hotels by Conde Nast Traveler magazine, Red Rock redefines casino resort architecture by incorporating natural light, a convenient layout and the comforts of a modern lifestyle.
The centerpiece of the property is the three-acre pool complex with 19 cabanas and swim-up gaming. Its location allows for balcony views from several of the property's restaurants and Cherry Nightclub. Aside from Cherry, guests can grab a drink at Onyx or Lucky or listen to live music in Rocks Lounge.
Dining spans the globe at Red Rock with more than 10 restaurants, including the Italian food of Terra Rossa, the Japanese fusion of Hachi, the Mexican spices at Cabo Cantina or a bit of everything at the Feast Buffet.
Unlike some resorts in town, Red Rock has activities for the whole family, such as a 16-screen movie theater and an arcade. The 72-lane bowling center features a VIP area and carpet that glows in the dark for after hours at Cosmic Bowling.
- Adventure Spa
- Kicking back in a pool cabana not your cup of tea? Red Rock’s Adventure Spa has all an adventure-seeker and outdoor-lover could ever want. Take a horseback ride through Red Rock Canyon or kayak ... MORE >
- Red Rock's backyard sits on three acres of perfection of Las Vegas resort pools. Featuring a beach area, cabanas, wading pools and an island, the backyard is blooming with delights. Sip on a drink or ... MORE >
- Kids Quest at Red Rock
- A paradise for adult fun, Red Rock Resort has also earned a reputation for being one the most kid-friendly hotels in Vegas. Part of that reputation is due to the success of Kids Quest! A ... MORE >
- Red Rock Cabana Club
- The Cabana Club, which is expected to open for the season in May, is part of Red Rock's Pool Backyard, which sits on three acres and features a beach area, cabanas, wading pools and an ... MORE >
- Red Rock Lanes
- Hailed as one of the coolest place to bowl in Vegas, Red Rock Lanes has fun for the whole family. The bowling center offers 72 lanes, pool tables, darts, a snack bar and VIP ... MORE >
- Regal Cinemas Red Rock Stadium 16 & IMAX
- Catch all the newest blockbusters at the Regal Cinemas Red Rock movie theatre. This state of the art 16-screen cinema complex offers: Stadium Seating with comfortable high back reclining seats, digital surround sound featuring DTS ... MORE >
- The Spa at Red Rock
- Relax your mind and body at the luxurious and tranquil Spa at Red Rock. The spa offers a full-service salon, fitness center, lap pool, movement studio and of course spa treatments like aromatherapy massages, ... MORE >
|Hotel||Y||Red Rock Casino Resort Spa|
|Sports Book||Y||Features a 96-foot video wall, 206 seats, a VIP race section, individual player betting terminals and more than 200 personal televisions.|
|Poker Room||Y||The Poker Room features a variety of limits and tables with games such as Texas Hold ‘Em and Omaha 24 hours a day. No-Limit Texas Hold 'Em Tournaments are played most every weekday and weekend. Call (702) 797-7766 to get on the Poker Room's waiting list.|
|Health club||Y||The Spa offers a fitness center open 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily. Guests can get back to nature with the Adventure Spa and take a morning or sunset horseback ride through Red Rock Canyon or kayak their way down Black Canyon. Activities also involve indoor/outdoor rock climbing, mountain and road biking, hiking and ranger-led tours.|
|Wedding Chapel||N||A wedding planner and several wedding packages are available.|
|Convention Facilities||Y||70,000 square feet|
|Business Center||Y||Call for details.|
|Hotel Room Internet||Y||$24.99|
|Casino Wireless Internet||N||Internet is available in guest rooms fro $24.99 per day.|
|Wheelchair Accessible Rooms||Y|
|Child Care||Y||Child care is available for children ages six weeks to 12 years old. The Kids Quest area is a floor-to-ceiling climbing maze and play structure includes tunnels, slides, ramps, stairs, periscopes, air hops and talking tubes. Call (702) 797-7646 for more information.|
|Airport Shuttle||Y||Call for details.|
|Remote Baggage Check-in||N|
|On-Site Catering||Y||Call for details.|
|Movie Theater||Y||Regal Cinemas|
|Bowling Alley||Y||72 lanes of bowling at Red Rock Lanes|
|Players Club||Y||Station Casino's Boarding Pass|
Nightclub & Bars
- Lucky Bar
- Everyone's a winner at the Lucky Bar Ultra Lounge. Score a fabulous drink, get your game on and gab with your friends in casual surroundings.
- Onyx Bar
- Excitement awaits at the Onyx Bar. Chill out with a martini in the undulating lounge or find a dark corner to get to know someone better.
- T-Bones Chophouse
- T-Bones Chophouse features USDA Prime dry-aged beef, an excellent selection of the freshest seafood, creative sides and comfortingly decadent desserts. The modern and striking décor at T-bones sets the tone for an unforgettable evening, featuring a large and impressive dining room, high-energy bar scene with extensive wine list and stunning outdoor patio where guests can eat or unwind with a cocktail and live music overlooking the pool and gardens. Brock Radke, the Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer, listed the restaurant among the top steakhouses in Las Vegas. For reservations call 702-797-7517. MORE >
|Ben & Jerry's inside Red Rock||
|Cabo Mexican Restaurant at Red Rock||
|Capriotti's at Red Rock||
|Fatburger inside Red Rock||
|Feast Buffet at Red Rock Station||
|Grand Cafe at Red Rock||
|LBS: A Burger Joint||
|Panda Express at Red Rock||
|Pink's Hot Dogs at Red Rock||
|Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill at Red Rock||
|Starbucks inside Red Rock||
|Tropical Smoothie Cafe inside Red Rock||
|Villa Pizza at Red Rock||
|Yard House - Red Rock||
The Official VEGAS Travel Site
Current room rates
Red Rock Casino Resort Spa
- Weekday Rates from:
- Weekend Rates from
11011 W. Charleston
- Sports Book
- Seats: 300
- Sports Televisions: 150
- Tables: 20
- Weekend minimum: 5.0
- Total machines: 2955
Zowie Bowie, the hottest nightclub act in the country, is set to take Las Vegas and Red Rock by storm. ...
- Friday, May 24
- Zowie Bowie at the Rocks Lounge