For D-Miles there is no other option in life than being a DJ. It's what he loves - it gives him a natural high just from watching people have the time of their lives on the dance floor.
To him, the best thing about DJing in Vegas is that on any given night there’s a good chance to be rocking a crowd filled with people from all over the world, which forces you to have a well rounded music selection.
He's learned the best way to keep the crowd's attention is by playing records that remind people of their childhood or a certain happy moment in their lives.
- Real name
- Darren Miles
- Name orgins
- In high school he played basketball and there was another Darren on the team. It was easier for everyone to call him D-Miles, and the name just kind of stuck.
- Current status
- Spinning at Lavo every Sunday and Friday, Tao every Thursday and Saturday.
- Las Vegas
- Years spinning
- 80s, Electro, Hip hop, R&B, Reggae
- Favorite place to listen
- In the car
- Favorite song
- "Ambitionz as a Rider," by Tupac
- Past gigs
- Tao: 2008-present. Hawaiian Tropic Zone: 2008-present. Mist: 2006-2007
- DJ Jazzy Jeff
- DJ gear
- Technic 1200’s, Serato, Apple Macbook Pro, Shure M-447’s
- MacBook, Rane, Serato, Technics
- Booking contact
- Vivian Son