Find a DJ
D-MIXX has been noted as one of the most versatile DJs in Las Vegas, having the ability to seamlessly transition between hip hop, house, rock, old school, funk, disco, and 80's new wave. D-MIXX has also been voted 2003 night club dj of the year in Las Vegas, by the Vesper Awards group. His notoriety extends even further being a Mix Show DJ for 3 different radio stations, 1 in California and 2 here in Las Vegas and is considered by many to be a “mixshow” pioneer. He has been a part of the growing Las Vegas night club scene for 10 years now and has worked with the some of the best in the business.
- Real name
- Name orgins
- D is my first initial and I’ve been mixing music since I was 15…so....D-MIXX.
- Current status
- Mixshow DJ for 93.1”the party” every Thursday at noon and 6pm and Friday nights from 10pm-midnight. Also doing guest appearances at Eye Candy, Rain, Studio 54, PolyEsthers, and Brand.
- Las Vegas
- Years spinning
- Favorite place to listen
- Any club with a Vegas local DJ playing, we are the best dj’s in the world!
- Past gigs
- Eye Candy, Rain, Studio 54, PolyEsthers, Brand and Mix 93.1 radio station.
- GrandMaster Flash, Jam Master Jay, and my friends and mentors DJ’s Frankie and R.O.B.
- DJ gear
- Technics 1200’s, Macbook pro with Serato & DJM 800 mixer
DJ of the Week