As Las Vegas braces for the New Year, the Weekly isn't quite done with 2010 yet. Whether you want to escape the Strip or party with the stars, this New Year's Eve there's a bash, show or venue for every budget and taste. Plan your New Year's accordingly.
Eddie Griffin and Ashanti at Crown Theater: Comedian Eddie Griffin hosts New Year’s Eve at Crown Nightclub which includes a performance by the comedian and an appearance by Ashanti. Admission ranges from $100-$130 depending on the package chosen.
Trop 'Til You Drop 2011: Host Stephanie Sanchez presides over the festivities at The Tropicana as guests enjoy an open bar from 9 p.m. until 12 a.m. for $75, music from Zowie Bowie featuring Marley Taylor, Jamestown with Tyriq Johnson, Sideswipe and a special fireworks viewing, all in the Tiffany Theatre.
Holly Madison at Lavo: Peepshow star and reality TV darling Holly Madison rings in the new year at Lavo where guests can enjoy an open bar from 9-11 p.m. and catch all the fireworks on the patio. The price of admission includes passed hors d’oeuvres and a midnight champagne toast. After midnight, guests from Lavo can receive complimentary admission into Tao Nightclub as well. Admission is $150.
NYE at Blue Martini: The NYE festivities at Blue Martini include live entertainment by Patty Janura and sounds by DJ Luxor. DJ Retro from The Vibe 94.5 spins on the patio. Enjoy a complimentary Van Gogh open bar from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m. Admission ranges from $20-$25.
Playmates host at Rok Vegas: Ring in the New Year at ROK Vegas Nightclub inside New York-New York Hotel & Casino as sexy Playboy Playmates Leigh Andrews, Heather Rae Young and Sara Jean Underwood host the evening's festivities.
New Year's Eve locals' party at Sierra Gold: The Sierra Gold location at South Jones and the 215 is ringing in the New Year locals-style with music from DJ Woody and DJ Lithium, plus the first 75 ladies can drink specialty Absolut cocktails for free until midnight. The best part? Absolutely no cover.
Buck 2010 Bash at PBR Rock Bar: PBR Rock Bar & Grill inside Miracle Mile Shops will celebrate its inaugural New Year’s Eve with an all-out “Buck 2010” bash. New Year’s Eve revelers have two options when they party at PBR for NYE: indoor-only or full-venue access. For the indoor-only party, there will be an open bar from 9 p.m. until midnight priced at $100. But, for the price of $125, partygoers can have the indoor open bar from 9 p.m. until midnight as well as a buffet style spread of PBR’s delicious menu items from 8 p.m. until 11 p.m. Party animals wanting to celebrate inside and outside on PBR’s patio can enjoy an open bar from 9 p.m. until midnight priced at $200. For the price of $225 the party includes the all-access open bar as well as the buffet from 8 p.m. until 11 p.m.
Crazy Horse III NYE party: Avoid the road closures and enjoy easy access at the Crazy Horse III NYE party as it’s located off the Strip. The $55 ($85 at the door) admission price includes an open bar from 9 p.m. until 1 a.m.
NYE dinner at Cabo Wabo: Cabo Wabo right on the Strip will be a great spot to watch the fireworks and will offer a three-course dinner menu and midnight champagne or tequila toast for $100 per person or an open bar package available from 9 p.m. until midnight for $100 per person.
Rhumbash 2011 at Rhumbar: Rhumbar, the outdoor patio oasis at Mirage, will offer unlimited bar packages featuring premium cocktails, wine and beer from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. for $125 per person.
Early New Year's at T&T: T&T will ring in the New Year first with an East Coast countdown at 9 p.m. The party starts at 6 p.m. with drink specials, a three-course tequila pairing menu and the official East Coast countdown at 9 p.m.
“F#@! 2010” party at Rockhouse: Rockhouse Bar & Nightclub will welcome in the new year with their “F#@! 2010” party. Admission is $100.
Intimate Celebration at Caramel: Caramel Lounge at Bellagio celebrates with an "Intimate Celebration" for NYE 2011. Individual guests are $50 per person and the entry fee includes a complimentary champagne toast at midnight.
Open bar specials at RoadRunner: The RoadRunner on Flamingo offers several all-you-can-drink specials. For $9.95, guests can enjoy an open Pabst Blue Ribbon bar or for $16.95, an open Modelo, Sierra Nevada, Pyramid and New Belgium bar. There is no cover and the PJ Barth Band performs all night.
Child Focus NYE fundraiser at the Palms: The Hardwood Fantasy Suite will be transformed into a luxurious ultra-lounge featuring VIP exclusive areas, entertainment all night long and music by world renowned DJs Nathan Scott, Mikey Gallagher and Avery Watts. The charity Child Focus Inc. will directly benefit from the ticket sales. Sponsors and top donors are provided special benefits and an invitation to a private VIP reception in the Palms Recording Studios to kick off the festivities.
Disco NYE at Orleans: The Orleans hosts a New Year’s Wonderland Dance Party in the Mardi Gras Room including hors d'oeuvres, open bar, champagne toast, party favors and the best hits from the '70s courtesy of Disco Inferno.
Electric Dream at Studio 54: DJ Loczi brings his Electric Dream to Studio 54 for New Year's Eve. The performance celebrates infamous stars who made Studio 54 legendary and will rewind to the past incorporating videos and projections of the club’s iconic guests, while fast forwarding into the future with live musicians, aerialists, wall-climbers and dancers.
End-of-the-year bash at McFadden's: McFadden’s Restaurant and Saloon at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino will ring in 2011 with a an end-of-the-year bash complete with live music, a midnight balloon drop and champagne toast. Tickets include a top-shelf open bar from 10 p.m. until 1 a.m. and an all-you-can-eat dinner buffet from 9 p.m. until 11 p.m.
NYE at The District: The District Tavern Group is hosting a locals’ party in three locations: the newly opened Presidio, Al’s Garage and Balboa Pizza. At Presidio, the newest member to the District Tavern Group family, a $75 ticket includes entrances to Presidio, Al’s Garage and Balboa Pizza, unlimited appetizers, open bar with draft beer, select wine and well drinks; live music, a champagne toast at midnight and party favors from 9 p.m. until 1 a.m. Bottle service also is available. For $50, partygoers will receive entrance to Al’s Garage and Balboa Pizza only, open bar with draft beer, select wine and well drinks; a champagne toast and party favors from 9 p.m. until 1 a.m.
Midnight Mix: The bars at The Venetian and The Palazzo celebrate New Year's Eve with Midnight Mix where Fusion Mixology Bar, Laguna Champagne Bar, Salute Lounge, Oculus and La Scena will host open bars from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. with well drinks, sparkling wine and domestic beer for $100 exclusive of taxes and fees.
Kim Kardashian at Tao: Kim Kardashian ushers in the new year at Tao Nightclub. Enjoy passed appetizers and an open bar from 9 p.m. until 11 p.m. and a champagne toast at midnight.
Society of Seven at Cannery: Cannery Casino & Hotel will celebrate the New Year with a performance by Society of Seven featuring Jasmine Trias in the Club. Join the excitement and ring in 2011 with Society of Seven, a multi-talented band and Jasmine Trias, their featured guest who was the third place finalist on season three of American Idol.
Lon Bronson All-Star Band: The local favorites performs jazz-inspired funk at Ovation at Green Valley Ranch. Tickets start at $24.95.
TributePalooza: Be a part of the ultimate street party as Fremont Street Experience celebrates New Year’s Eve with the 3rd Annual TributePalooza. From 6 p.m. until 2 a.m. the party will feature entertainment including a slew of tribute bands perform during the evening. TributePalooza will also include a 2010 year-in-review retrospective on the Viva Vision screen, a midnight countdown led by Las Vegas Mayor Oscar B. Goodman and a fireworks display.
New Year's on the Strip at HRC: Hard Rock Cafe invites guests to enjoy the view from atop the three story venue where Playground, Cityzen and DJ Mike Carbonell will provide the entertainment.
Mandalay Bay Block Party: The Mandalay Bay “Block Party” is back again. Border Grill and rm Seafood will set up catering stations along restaurant row while those who purchase the “Block Party Pass” will be guaranteed entrance into Mandalay Beach where FOX will be filming “New Year’s Eve Live” hosted by Emmy Award-winning TV personality Nancy O’Dell. The pass is $50 in advance and $75 the day of the event and will include five complimentary drinks redeemable at Mizuya, THElounge, Race & Sports Bar, Orchid Lounge or any portable bar. Pass holders must be 21+ years of age.
Grand Opening of Marquee: Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan celebrates its grand opening on NYE with Subliminal Sessions with superstar DJ Erick Morillo. Jordan Stevens performs an opening set. The $300 admission cost includes an open bar from 9 p.m. until 11 p.m. and a midnight champagne toast.
Thirty Seconds to Mars: Modern rockers Thirty Seconds to Mars will perform live at The Pearl Concert Theater inside the Palms.
Paul Oakenfold at Perfecto: Paul Oakenfold, resident DJ and producer for Perfecto Vegas, presents his weekly party along with an opening set by Liquid Todd and a Sirius Satellite Radio live broadcast.
LMFAO at Moon: Throw back some New Year's Eve "Shots" with the original "Party Rock" duo, LMFAO who will perform their electro-pop hits at Moon Nightclub.
A Sexy NYE at Playboy Club: Playboy Playmates Kara Monaco and friends host the NYE festivities at Playboy Club where the view inside can hardly be beat by the spectacular Strip views from the windows.
Mark Stylz at Ghostbar: Ring in the New Year high atop the Palms at Ghostbar. Enjoy a great view of the Strip fireworks and sounds by DJs Mark Stylz and Exodus.
Iniquity at Hustler Club: The Hustler Club hosts a rooftop party called “Iniquity” featuring sounds from DJ Chino and DJ Sander and a spectacular view of the city.
Island Bar Bash with Grandmaster Flash: Palms Casino Resort offers a New Year’s Eve bash at the Island Bar in the heart of the casino with no cover featuring a lineup of the hottest DJs spinning into the early hours. The countdown to the New Year begins with DJ Adriana kicking off the night followed by Technician the DJ. Renowned DJ Kid Capri ushers in his unique performance and finally the night ends with the legendary DJ Grandmaster Flash as he spins into 2011.
Rihanna at Pure: Chart topping pop princess Rihanna will make sure they "Don't Stop the Music" at Pure until the wee hours of the new year as she hosts the party at the Caesars Palace hotspot. Individual tickets start at $150 and tables start at $2,000.
Diddy at LAX: Diddy hosts the NYE festivities at LAX at The Luxor. The music and fashion mogul will be sure the Ciroc vodka, his signature liquor, is flowing freely into 2011. Individual tickets start at $125 and tables start at $2,000.
Grand opening of Saville Row: Angel Management Group will unveil an exclusive new venue, Saville Row, on New Year’s Eve Weekend. Check out the revamped and intimate cocktail lounge.
Ludacris at Vanity: Ludacris wants to know "What's Your Fantasy" this New Year's Eve. If it's an evening with him at Vanity at the Hard Rock, he's got you covered. Admission is $150.
Jay Sean at The Bank: British hip-hop sensation Jay Sean will do a special performance and lead a countdown to a midnight champagne toast at The Bank at Bellagio. Admission is $165.
New Year's Eve with Cirque: Celebrate the new year with Cirque du Soleil at Gold Lounge at Aria Resort & Casino. Guests will be treated to a champagne toast at Midnight. Individual tickets are $125 per person, permitting VIP access all night and a hosted bar from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.
NYE with Summer Altice at Deuce Lounge: Join Playboy Playmates Stacey Fusion and Lauren Anderson as they toast to the New Year at The Deuce Lounge at Aria Resort & Casino, featuring a special DJ set by fellow playmate Summer Altice. Individual tickets are $50 per person, permitting VIP access all night with a champagne toast at midnight.
B.o.B. at Jet: Hip-hop superstar B.o.B will celebrate NYE at Jet Nightclub at the Mirage featuring an exclusive performance counting down to 2011. B.o.B. will be performing his hit songs “Nothing on You”, “Magic”, and “Airplanes.” Individual tickets are $125 per person and include VIP entrance and a hosted bar from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. Table reservation packages start at $2000.
NYE at Revolution Lounge: Celebrate New Year’s Eve in style with Cirque du Soleil at The Beatles Revolution Lounge at The Mirage. When the clock strikes Midnight a 12-liter Methuselah of champagne will be wheeled out and popped open for an explosive New Year’s toast. Individual tickets are $75 per person, and include VIP entrance and a hosted bar from 9 p.m. until 11 p.m. Table reservation packages start at $800.
NYE at Surrender: Surrender invites guests to count down to the new year in one of eight opulent bungalows, which feature their own private balcony to watch the fireworks and three bottles of Dom Perignon. The 350 square-foot enclaves boast their own plasma television, temperature-controlled heating system and a private bathroom. Tables start at $1,000 and general admission starts at $75. For bungalow pricing call 702-770-7300.
NYE at Blush: For a more intimate experience, Blush Boutique Nightclub at the Wynn offers a chance to dance under the gorgeous lanterns inside or al fresco outside on the patio. General admission pricing for Blush starts at $50.
Nelly at Haze: You'll be saying it's getting "Hot in Herre" at Haze when rap superstar Nelly packs the dance floor at Aria's nightclub.
Twin Brother at The Bunkhouse: The Bunkhouse celebrates with music by Twin Brother, The Wild Complete and The Big Friendly Corporation plus a free champagne toast at midnight and free party favors. Get an all-you-can-drink wristband for $20. Check out Big Friendly Corporation and Twin Brother in our Local Band Guide.
The Circus at Krave: The circus isn’t in town, but Krave is bringing the Big Top to Sin City for one night only! Aerialists, fire-eaters and clowns will accompany Janice Dickinson as she plays ringmaster for the three-ring throwdown. Ages 18 and up are allowed and a free breakfast buffet will be available to anyone still partying into the first wee hours of 2011.
Snowball at Beauty Bar: Hipster hangout the Beauty Bar takes NYE downtown with an extensive indie and electronic lineup, including local favorites and international acts from Italy and Toronto, Canada. To sweeten the deal, your first drink is on the house.
The Quitters at The Double Down: Believe it or not, DJ Rex Dart will spin until noon while bands The Quitters, Tinglerz, The Dirty Panties, Agent 86 and more also stop by and get loud at the Double Down's NYE celebration. Check out The Tinglerz, The Quitters and The Dirty Panties in our Local Band Guide.
New Year's Eve at Revolver: Revolver Saloon and Dance Hall at Santa Fe Station offers a $35 pre-sale open bar package or a $50 day of package, running from 9:30 p.m. until midnight.
Journey cover band at Aliante Station: In the Access showroom, catch Don't Stop Believin'- a Journey cover band, for a $10 cover or head over to the ETA Lounge for a party hosted by Jimmy Z featuring the music of The Jeremy Cornwell Project.
Estelle performs at Tryst: Grammy Award-winning British R&B star Estelle will perform her hits like “American Boy" at Tryst inside Wynn. Find your own American boy, or a sexy tourist, for your midnight kiss.
New Year's Eve at M Resort: The M Resort will offer complimentary party favors and cake and champagne stations throughout the casino plus live entertainment in the Lobby Bar, Ravello lounge and the Hostile Grape. A designated area outside Hostile Grape in Villaggio Del Sole pool piazza will be set-up for guests who want to party by the pool.
XS New Year's Eve: Celebrate the glitz, glamour and the excess of Las Vegas with a NYE celebration at XS Nightclub at Encore.
Sinful Snow Ball at VooDoo Lounge: Playboy model and professional wrestler Taryn Terrell, also known under her World Wrestling Entertainment ring name, Tiffany, hosts the night at VooDoo, which will be transformed into a winter wonderland for the occasion. The blond bombshell will be joined by contortionists, burlesque dancers and the lovely VooDoo Dolls. Music will be provided by Playboy Beach House DJ Roxanne Dawn, DJ Diamond and DJ Frances who will do a unique 2x4 set with DJ Kris Cut. Admission is $50 pre-sale and $75 at the door. Open bar packages are available for $200 per person and include the cost of admission.
Pitbull at HOB: Rapper Pitbull will ring in the New Year with the House of Blues at Mandalay Bay by performing his hit singles like “I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)”, “Hotel Room Service” and “Krazy.”
• At Morels, guests can enjoy outside bottle service overlooking the Strip, as well as a special tasting menu for $135, with an optional wine pairing. In addition, the restaurant will keep the kitchen open until 2 a.m. to accommodate partiers from the Strip.
• Hash House A Go Go rings in the New Year with specials for New Year’s Eve at the restaurant’s locations across the valley on Sahara, inside the M Resort and inside Imperial Palace. NYE specials include surf ‘n turf with a 14 oz. grilled New York steak with jumbo shrimp, Andy’s chocolate peanut butter bread pudding and eggnog cheesecake.
• Spago inside the Forum shops offers a seven-course tasting menu that will be sure to satisfy every sense. Start with an amuse bouche of crispy Parmesan chips and house made duck pastrami. Follow that with course after course of items like caviar, tuna sashimi, apple and pear with endive, arugula lettuce, fire roasted Bartlett pears, Burrata cheese, candied walnuts, blood orange segments and 25-year aged balsamic, hand rolled ricotta gnocchi à L’Oeuf and veal and lobster with pan roasted veal, butter poached Maine lobster, sautéed French horn mushroom, escarole, pomme puree and sauce foyot. Guests can indulge in all seven courses for $110 per person or $170 with wine pairings.
• Usher in 2011 by sharing a meal with friends and family at Postrio highlighting seasonal tastes such as puree of sunchoke soup with black truffle pistou and crispy leeks and Maine lobster with chanterelle mushrooms and roasted cipollini onions. Entrée choices include quail stuffed with brioche stuffing, roasted pears, sweet potato puree, black truffles from Périgord and sage-maple jus or mesquite grilled prime filet, braised ox tail-potato hash and Bordelaise sauce. For dessert, enjoy a 20-layer chocolate-espresso cake with 10-year valrhona chocolate sauce. The prix fixe menu is priced at $85 per person.
• For guests spending New Year’s Eve in The Village Lake Las Vegas, restaurants have put together special menus to make the evening memorable and at midnight guests can take in a fireworks display right in the heart of The Village. Special menus are available at Sunset and Vines, Bernard’s Bistro, Sonrisa Grill, Luna Rossa and Black Pepper Grill.
• Rare 120º invites guests to celebrate New Year’s Eve with a special prix fixe menu, available for $69.99 per person. Menu highlights include New Castle Ale braised beef short rib, ahi and hamachi taratare, roasted cauliflower soup, filet mignon Oscar style, filet mignon wellington and a molten chocolate cake with peanut butter ice cream for dessert.
• Beso offers a three-course New Year’s Eve menu. The first seating will begin at 6 p.m. and is available for $79 per person. The late seating will begin at 9 p.m. and is available for $149 per person. Guests can count down to midnight at Eva Longoria’s opulent Eve nightclub, with all-inclusive bar packages start at $150 per person.
• This New Year’s Eve, enjoy an elegant meal and a 280-degree panoramic view, 56 floors above thes Strip and surrounding mountains at Alize at the top of the Palms. Chef André Rochat of the Michelin-awarded restaurant has created a menu including items like roasted cauliflower mousseline with Hackleback caviar en gelée and a starter choice of seared Maine scallop or Andre's foie gras terrine. Main course selections include a choice of black truffle and almond-crusted Chilean sea bass or for those in the mood for hearty beef, try the green peppercorn-crusted Angus filet mignon or select the pan-roasted pheasant breast. The later seating also includes an entrée selection of a delectable sautéed veal loin served with crispy veal sweetbreads. End the evening with dessert choices including an espresso panna cotta, mocha chip biscotti or minted dark-chocolate gateau with a creamy, vanilla bean Chantilly or a maple-poached pear with a pecan-caramel semifreddo. The meal is priced at $150 per person for the 6 p.m. seating and $295 per person for the 9:30 p.m. seating.
• Enjoy a four-course dinner at Tommy Bahama's Restaurant and Bar in Town Square, selected by Chef Shane Quinlan. The meal will include champagne and will be accompanied by live music. As you ring in the new year, take advantage of Tommy Bahama's rum collection, the largest in Las Vegas, featuring more than 150 rums from around the world. As an added bonus, men will receive a Tommy Bahama commemorative panel shirt and ladies will each get a Tommy Bahama beach bag, umbrella and the perfect island essential, a scarf/pareo. Seating begins at 9 p.m. and the cost is $150 per person.
• Vintner Grill presents a New Year's Eve Truffle Tasting Menu featuring fresh black Italian truffles in each dish. The six course tasting menu can be customized into three, four or six courses, with wine pairing options. All guests will receive a complimentary champagne toast at midnight. Reservations are encouraged. Please call 702-214-5590.
• Lagasse’s Stadium has joined forces with NewYearsEve.com for the New Year’s Eve Ball 2011 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Tickets start at $95. Lagasse’s Stadium will feature a six-hour top shelf open bar, VIP table service, deluxe private rooms, and world renowned DJs.
• Dos Caminos will offer a special menu including ceviche of Kumamoto lobsters, bone-in ribeye, paella and roasted pear empanadas. Toast to the New Year with one of their 150 tequilas or specialty margaritas.
• Payard Patisserie and Bistro offers a prix-fixe menu, created by Chef Adil Slassi, that fatures charred octopus, duck rillette, tarragon scented lobster tail, truffle risotto, roasted pistachio rack of lamb and a delicious pastry cart. The cost is $55 with an optional wine pairing for an additional $30.
• First Food and Bar offers a unique twist on a year-ending meal with prime rib, baked half lobster, duck a l’orange plus 2010’s last-chance carbs like truffle whipped potatoes, truffle parmesan fries and bottomless mini donuts and hot chocolate crème brulee for dessert. The cost is $82 per person.
• Strip-side hotspot Serendipity 3 offers an over-the-top buffet from Chek Michael Wolf including Asian chicken salad boxes, Heirloom tomato bruschetta, Kobe sliders, Ahi tuna tacos, jumbo shrimp cocktail, New York steak carving station and a risotto station. Samplings of the restaurant's famous desserts including the Frrrozen Hot Chocolate will also be on hand. General admission tickets can be purchased for $100 and include the buffet, DJs and live entertainment and a champagne toast.
• Party and dine on the Strip at El Segundo Sol. Watch the fireworks and enjoy a four-course meal which includes items like crab quesadillas, ahi ceviche, crab cakes, tacos, enchiladas, carne asada and tres leche cake. The price is $69, including complimentary valet.
• Dine in style at FIX at Bellagio. The cost is $175 per person for a four-course pre-set New Year’s Eve gala dinner, which includes a champagne toast at Midnight. A la carte reservations are offered between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. and four-course New Year’s Eve menu reservations are offered between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. Wine pairing is available for an additional $75.
• Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant and Lounge at Bellagio offers a luxurious New Year’s Eve dining experience featuring a special seven-course Omakase dinner menu prepared by world-renowned chef Akira Back. A la carte and seven-course New Year’s Eve Omakase dinner menu reservations are offered between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. Sake paring is available for an additional $55.
• Stack at Mirage offers a, for a four-course pre-set New Year’s Eve gala dinner, including a champagne toast at midnight for $150 per person. A la carte menu reservations are also offered between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. and four-course New Year’s Eve menu reservations are offered between 5 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. Wine pairing is available for an additional $75.
• Brand Steakhouse and Lounge at Monte Carlo presents “A Red Carpet Event: New Year’s Eve 2011.” Listen to sounds by DJ Guy Williams and enjoy a hosted bar from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. A four-course New Year’s Eve Gala dinner will be served in the dining room where guests can toast to 2011 with a special countdown at midnight and a complimentary glass of Moët White Star Champagne.
• Say “Adieu” to 2010 and raise your glass to the New Year at Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Las Vegas. The French restaurant will offer a prix-fixe menu priced at $110 per person. Seating is available starting at 5 p.m., 7:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. Please call 702-944-4224 for reservations.
• Indulge in an evening of fine dining at Panevino to kick off the new year. Enjoy a five-course gourmet menu, party favors and live entertainment by Essence Trio, plus an unobstructed panoramic view of the Las Vegas skyline.