Sure, we could pay $9,500 to learn how to shred from Slash, Roger Daltrey, Joe Walsh, Vince Neil and more from November 7-11 at Mandalay Bay’s Rock ’n’ Roll Fantasy Camp 10th Anniversary Blowout. Or we could just fantasize about the 10 skills we can only wish we’d learn.
1. Bat-Head Biting (Counselor O. Osbourne)
2. Thigh Bruising (Counselor C. Love)
Both “Glamorous” and “Trainwreck” sections offered during early registration
3. F--king Like an Animal (Counselor T. Reznor)
4. Music-Video Casting Coups (Panel led by Counselor F. Slim)
5. Bitch Smacking-Up (TBA: Past counselors include Ike Turner and members of Prodigy)
6. Pedophilia and the Law (Sessions alternately conducted by Counselors M. Jackson and M. Manson)
7. Singing for Non-Singers (Counselor B. Dylan)
8. Free-Range Groupie Wrangling (Counselor G. Simmons, Assistant Counselor Pamela Des Barres)
9. Introduction to Reinvention, Intermediate Reinvention, Advanced Reinvention, Graduate Reinvention Seminar (Counselor M.L. Ciccone)
10. Releasing Your Inner Birch Tree (Guest Artist Björk Guðmundsdóttir)
Slash, Roger Daltrey, Joe Walsh, Vince Neil and more at Rock ’n’ Roll Fantasy Camp 10th Anniversary Blowout. Camp: November 7-11, Mandalay Bay. Performance: November 11, 5 p.m., House of Blues, 632-7600. Visit RockandRollFantasyCamp.com for details.