- Kandy Vegas
- September 1, 9 p.m., $85+.
- Paradise Pool at Hard Rock, kandyvegas.com.
The Nightlife Issue
- Cocktails and confessions with Las Vegas’ ambassadors of booze
- Enter the supper club: Are nightlife one-stop shops the wave of the future?
- Light Group resident DJ Aaron “Ikon” White looks beyond the booth
- Host with the most: DJ Afrojack on touring, Missy Elliot and ‘making the party’
- The Bank Nightclub (Las Vegas) vs. the Bank Club (Pioche)
- Meet Marquee’s hard-partying mascot: Mr. Q
- Marquee’s costume menu: It’s not just for Halloween
- LMFAO’s Sky-Blu rains champagne at Wet Republic
- Have pinata, will party at Ghostbar Day Club’s second season
1. It’s a four-day party While the main event is September 1 at Hard Rock Hotel’s Paradise Pool, the confection-themed festivities kick off August 31 with the Kandy Welcome Party at Vanity featuring Rev Run & Ruckus, MisterE and Teen Wolf. Labor Day wraps things up with Paul Oakenfold, Zen Freeman and more spinning Relax Mondays cover-free.
2. Body English is back The now-closed Hard Rock hot spot remains a locals’ favorite years after it shut its doors. This weekend Body English returns as the Hard Rock’s afterhours enclave with two nights of Kandy post-parties September 1 and 2, featuring Zen Freeman and Paul Oakenfold, respectively.
3.There’s kandy Whether you prefer eye candy or the edible variety, this party is equally sweet. The official Kandy Vegas bash on Saturday night at Paradise Pool will boast a massive gumball machine, gorgeous women in candy attire and vignettes inspired by Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory and Alice in Wonderland. Want more? The Kandy ladies will wander the venue delivering desserts to guests and raising temperatures (and cholesterol levels).