1. Indigo Moon VTG Candace Campbell, co-owner of Stone Fox salon, channels her creativity into a carefully curated selection of vintage tees, slinky lingerie and mod go-go dresses.
2. The Attic Main Street’s former vintage clothing store still has an online shop filled with whimsical retro threads—denim jackets, dresses, band T-shirts and more.
3. Waisted Dreams Drool over crushed velvet turtlenecks and ankle-length dresses, burnt-orange ’70s flares and new accessories.
4. DaisyBeeVintage Owner Danni May specializes in classic styles from the ’50s and ’60s, from psychedelic shifts and green suede skirts to atomic-print day dresses.
5. Kolbi Jean Browse Fender, Jack Daniels and PBR lapel pins, old-school patches and well-loved cowboy boots—and maybe find the cacti ring of your dreams.