1. Topgolf Along with great food and booze, MGM’s “driving range” has the biggest screens around, even if you’re hitting balls at them. 4627 Koval Lane, 702-933-8458.
2. The Garage RiRi and Gaga might be playing on this gay bar’s juke, but there’s umpteen screens showing the day’s games—and they’ll change one to yours if you ask nicely. 1487 E. Flamingo Road, 702-440-6333.
3. Umami Burger The sports book at SLS doubles as the sole Vegas location of this LA-based gourmet burger chain. Dozens of screens plus truffle fries plus local craft beers equals a solid win. 702-761-7614.
4. Pizza Rock (GVR) Saddle up to the bar for the best view of the big screens—and the most efficient route to addictive pies and apps (the meatballs are a must!) and lots of beers on tap. 702-616-2997.
5. Gold Spike Downtown’s “living room” fills lots of roles: nightclub, music venue. It’s also a place to take in a game from deep chairs, while swigging down booze-filled milkshakes. 702-476-1082.