1. Edward Burtynsky: Oil (Marjorie Barrick Museum) Who knew pix of the crude industry could be so refined?
2. Erik Beehn (MCQ Fine Art) No need for mind-altering substances when those repeating flower motifs do the job.
3. Five (Marjorie Barrick Museum) Wake up! Five sassy New York and LA artists roll up the blinds.
4. Continual Eventual (Clark County Government Center Rotunda Gallery) Audrey Barcio transforms Stonehenge into mirrored Plexi. We’re still worshipping.
5. Taste (Contemporary Arts Center) The group show of select Las Vegas artists makes a point: We’ve got serious talent in this town.