1. They were split at the Nevada Test Site
6. Stu Ungar or Phil Hellmuth
15. Slopes at Lee Canyon?
17. Comedy show reaction
18. Shrek at the Hard Rock's Rehab
19. Not betting on Rice or Manning at the sports book? (three words)
20. Prefix for a fruit with blood-red seeds (with "the")
21. An Albuquerque triple-A player
22. VIP seats in an old-school lounge
24. "___ it ride"
25. Ruvo or Rawls
28. This Heat player drops lots o' cash in Vegas nightclubs
31. Robin Leach's reality show appearance: _____ Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!
33. Golden Steer specialty
35. A local is _____ Vegan
36. Online discounts for Vegas hotel rooms?
39. Martin Lawrence Galleries' art deco artist
40. Nevada doesn't have a team in this pitching organization
41. Possible hip-hop name for Nevada Ballet Theatre's James Canfield and the like?
44. Charles Bock's novel set in Las Vegas
49. Witty Tannenbaum answer
50. Psychic _____ Book Shops
51. Distribute playing cards at a blackjack table
54. Secretly weds in Vegas
55. Nickname featured on the "last neighborhood bar"
56. Martini fruit
58. Sheri's Ranch rates, abbreviated
59. Word after Enigma or Secret
61. Sports organization pursued by Oscar Goodman
65. "May the luck of the Irish _____ you" at McMullan's
67. Rapper shot in Las Vegas, formally
70. Giving full attention to
74. Abraham changes his name to Richard
76. Jon "Bones" Jones' 16-1-0
77. Rat Pack by 1970
78. Doris Day hit from the beginning?
79. Las Vegas wedding chapel sometimes
80. "Get Rich or Die _____"
1. An ace is an 11 or _____.
2. Double-fisting hipster dollar beers?
3. End of Monica's "Stay Or Go" when sung?
4. Latter-Day Saint
5. Taste of Sugar Factory's store
6. A holiday cocktail inspired by controversial singer Brown, lucky Brian and poker Johnny
7. 51s players, for example
8. Ghost town near Beatty, briefly
9. His Inferno or a Death Valley view?
10. What Moser does at the Thomas & Mack
11. Obama's mortgage aid program he recently discussed in Reno
12. Shoe repairman?
13. Laughing text response without "floor"
14. Backyard pond fish
15. Saint Tony Hsieh, abbrev.
16. No, slangily
23. What French president Francois Hollande would cash in to play poker in Las Vegas
26. Found in livestock feed
27. Jake Shimabukuro played it at the Henderson Pavilion last spring
28. Former Las Vegas sheriff
29. Globe Salon made this magazine's Top 100 list
30. Dip at Paymon's or Kabob Korner, briefly
32. What a UNLV professor might stand behind
34. Going to a picnic in Sunset Park? Text abbreviation for Take Extra Salad Dressing
36. Alternate spelling for a Paris Las Vegas landmark
37. Charitable water
38. Don't shake
41. Parent Teacher Assoc.
42. Bud _____
43. Music genre _____ rock
45. Maryland Pkwy. campus
46. Harry or Rory
47. Eyes, literally
48. Word preceding Reverb or Boneyard
51. Trump, Ho or Chareunsy
52. Beginning of entertainment writer Doug's surname
53. Common cold
55. Figure in the hepatitis scare
57. Whose red piano?
59. Justin Timberlake sometimes
60. Sad songs will make you _____ (two words)
63. Opposite of binge
64. What the feds did to mobsters, (with "on")
66. Philosopher who made a deal with the devil, but not in Sin City
68. Band leader Shaw loses an A on the marquee
69. Unit of land
71. Addressing a specific recipient on an envelope, abbrev.
72. His Italian restaurant at Caesars?
73. NASCAR slick sponsor or rock band acronym
74. Assoc. of Women in Math
75. Bighorn sheep may say this