Legendary rapper and chick magnet LL Cool J is bringing his act (and those biceps) to Primm on Wednesday, February 11. Weekly has a free pair of tickets for the first person to send the correct answers to this special edition "How Well Do You Know LL Cool J?" pop quiz to [email protected].
1) Which LL Cool J song was parodied in 2000 by Brooklyn rapper Necro by altering the lyrics to a narrative of a man's addiction to drugs?
A. "I Need Love" ("I Need Drugs")
B. "Big Ole Butt" ("Big Ole Bong")
C. "I Can't Live Without My Radio" ("I Can't Live Without My Dealer")
D. "4, 3, 2, 1" ("4, 3, 2, 1, Inhale")
2) Which LL Cool J song is this line from: “Let it flow on the screen while we puffs the L”?
A. “I Need Love”
B. “Around the Way Girl”
C. “Doin It”
D. “Going Back to Cali”
3) LL is the former CEO of which record label:
A. Def Jam Records
B. Rock the Bells
D. Warner Bros.
4) Which two places are two of his daughters named after?
A. Italy and Somalia
B. Liberia and Sierra Leone
C. Italy and Samaria
D. India and Libya
5) Which pot-loving rapper did LL get into a diss war with?
C. 50 Cent
6) How many Grammy awards has he won?
7) Why was LL Cool J given the title "Chief Kwasi Achi-Brou" in the African country of Ivory Coast in 1987?
A. He provided funding for schools.
B. He became a spokesman for peace in the war torn Western countries of Ivory Coast, Guinea, Liberia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone and Togo.
C. His ancestors are from the Ivory Coast.
D. He funded a new hospital.
8) Which martial arts actor inspired him to start acting?
A. Bruce Lee
B. Jackie Chan
C. Chuck Norris
D. Steven Segal
9) Which female hip-hop artist’s career did LL Cool J help launch?
A. Lil Kim
B. Missy Misdemeanor Elliot
C. Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas from TLC
D. Foxy Brown
10) In which movie did he play Officer Deakon "Deke" Kaye?
B. Halloween H20: 20 Years Later
C. Deep Blue Sea
D. Any Given Sunday