1. Mon Ami Gabi When fine fall weather returns, so should you, to this classic bistro experience. All the people- and fountain-watching you can handle. Paris, 702-944-4224.
2. Herringbone Our favorite new Strip patio feels like a fancy, exclusive poolside brunch in the Hamptons, and incredible seafood completes the vibe. Aria, 702-590-9898.
3. Marché Bacchus When locals talk about an escape that feels worlds away from Vegas, this breezy gem is the spot, still the best for amazing wines and man-made lake views. 2620 Regatta Drive, 702-804-8008.
4. Lago It’s literally the opposite of Mon Ami: the other side of the fountains, Italian eats instead of French and a less-touristy patio experience. Bellagio, 702-693-8865.
5. Lazy Dog Don’t underestimate the restorative relaxation of lunching with your pooch. With two locations, Lazy Dog is convenient and surprisingly delicious. Downtown Summerlin, 702-727-4784; Town Square, 702-941-1920.