1. Violette’s Vegan World Series of Poker bracelet-winner Cyndy Violette’s organic eatery and juice bar offers sandwiches (try the Violette club), wraps, burgers and vegan “mac n’ cheeze.” 8560 W. Desert Inn Road #D5, 702-685-0466.
2. Veggie Delight This Chinatown stop does vegetarian and vegan takes on Vietnamese sandwiches. The chicken sandwich (order it spicy) is a must, as are the crispy pork skin hand rolls. Cash only. 3504 Wynn Road, 702-310-6565.
3. Vegenation Head Downtown for legit plant-based dishes like the veggie sushi rolls, the hot tamale with pumpkin, green chilis and lentils, and portobello mushroom sliders. 616 E. Carson Ave. #120, 702-366-8515.
4. Komol Other Thai spots offer vegan options, but Komol's vegan menu is the holy grail of plant-based dining. The soy chicken nuggets are heaven-sent, as is the chili mint gluten sautéed with garlic, peppers and basil. 953 E. Sahara Ave., #E10-12, 702-731-6542.
5. Vegeway Veggie House’s Chef Kenny Chye has entered the drive-thru fast-food market. The In-N-Out-style burger should satisfy your junk-food cravings. Plus, they have curly fries. 7790 S. Jones Blvd., 702-614-3380.