1. CHARLIE PALMER STEAK Seventeen years after its debut, Charlie Palmer’s steakhouse has a fresh look and a new executive chef in Thomas Griese, who’s bringing depth and creativity to the cuisine. Four Seasons, 702-632-5120.
2. THE PALM New dishes like a 12-ounce Australian Wagyu ribeye have been added to match the massive renovation at the Palm, including a 512-square-foot mural of the Strip. Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, 702-732-7256.
3. THE ANGRY BUTCHER Fresh eats at Sam’s Town? Believe it. A comfortable environment and a new menu stacked with rustic steakhouse favorites is ready and waiting. Sam’s Town, 702-456-7777.
4. CORNERSTONE Tuxedo-inspired decor, a “liquid library” with whiskeys from around the world and classic American steakhouse fare are the building blocks for Gold Coast’s new restaurant. Gold Coast, 702-367-7111.
5. ALDER & BIRCH Find a cozy fireplace lounge and a welcoming dining room layered in hardwood, plus a timeless chophouse menu executed with precision at this made-over spot. Orleans, 702-365-7111.