1. Friendly Donut House The apple fritter should come with a warning label: Each chewy, sweet bite is packed with cinnamon-sugar goodness. 856 S. Boulder Highway, 702-568-6196.
2. Ronald’s Donuts It’s the go-to spot for vegans (soy cream filling!) but dairy eaters can rejoice, too. The buttermilk bar is out of this world, and the bear claws don’t disappoint. 4600 Spring Mountain Road, 702-873-1032.
3. PinkBox Known for its cookies-and-cream-filled and Fruity Pebbles-topped doughnuts, this mom-and-pop has specialties on lock. 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd. & 10251 S. Eastern Ave.
4. Master Donuts Choose from classic cake doughnuts, French Crullers, cinnamon rolls and more—but come early. Master opens at 3:30 a.m. and sells out fast. 2300 E. Desert Inn Road #11., 702-796-1790.
5. Donut Bar We can’t get enough of this San Diego export. Pair a caramel latte doughnut or pumpkin French toast with Stumptown cold brew. 124 S. 6th St. #140, 702-550-4646.