1. Doghaus The Scott Baioli. The Pig Lebowski. Fall in love with the names, then grab a Reservoir Hog (polish kielbasa, chili, slaw and mustard). 4480 Paradise Road, 702-435-4287.
2. Buldogis Bask in Korean-infused combos like the Angry Kimchi dog, piled with spicy pork bulgogi and jalapeños. Don’t sleep on the kimchi sweet potato fries. 2291 S. Fort Apache Road, 702-570-7560.
3. Windy City Beefs ’N Dogs Rejoice with Vienna beef dogs on poppy seed buns with mustard, onions, relish, tomatoes, peppers and celery salt. 7500 W. Lake Mead Blvd. #10, 702-410-5016.
4. Dirt Dog Order a green dog with chimichurri sauce and guac spread or a red dog with spicy chili sauce and chipotle aioli—or go halfsies with the Mutt. 8390 S. Rainbow Blvd #100, 702-550-4682.
5. Cheffini’s The Grandfather brings pork belly, caramelized onions, potato chips, basil aioli, pickled mango and a quail egg to the frank party. Downtown Container Park, 702-527-7599.