1. ATOMIC LIQUORS It’s a Downtown ritual: drinks at the venerable 10th Street spot built in the ’50s and resurrected four years ago, then tunes (and yes, more drinks) at the Bunkhouse Saloon. 702-982-3000.
2. TAG LOUNGE & BAR Before you roll to Brooklyn Bowl for tasty fried chicken and jams, wander to the nearby Linq Hotel—where five TAG coolers packed with 300-plus bottled beers await. 702-731-3311.
3. GOOSE ISLAND PUB Next time you’re ticketed for the Joint or Vinyl, meet up with friends at this 9-month-old Hard Rock Hotel hangout, featuring deep cuts from the Chicago brewery’s catalog. 702-693-5000.
4. RX BOILER ROOM A stone’s throw from House of Blues (and not far from Mandalay Bay Events Center, either), the bar at Rick Moonen’s upstairs eatery offers a classy brand of pre-game fun. 702-632-7200.
5. BEERHAUS Stroll through the Park before a concert at T-Mobile Arena or Monte Carlo’s Park Theater and dig into a draft list rich with local and regional options. 702-692-2337.