Answers are below.
1. Which of these players did not sink a buzzer-beating NCAA Tournament shot?
a. Bryce Drew
b. Richard Hamilton
c. Chris Webber
d. Christian Laettner
2. Which team downed three No. 1 seeds en route to the tourney title?
a. N.C. State ’83
b. Villanova ’85
c. Arizona ’97
d. Syracuse ’03
3. Which school did UNLV not defeat during its 1990 tournament championship run?
d. Loyola Marymount
4. Which coach has won multiple NCAA titles?
a. Tom Izzo
b. Billy Donovan
c. Rick Pitino
d. Jim Boeheim
5. Which school has not made at least 10 Final Four appearances?
c. North Carolina
6. Who was not a member of UNLV’s 1990 championship squad?
a. Armen Gilliam
b. Dave Rice
c. Anderson Hunt
d. Stacey Augmon
7. How many teams played in the inaugural NCAA Tournament in 1939?
8. Which school has never reached the Final Four as a double-digit seed?
a. George Mason
d. Virginia Commonwealth
9. By how many combined points did Butler lose the 2010 and ’11 title games?
10. Which team knocked UNLV out of the 1977 Final Four?
d. North Carolina
Answers: 1. c; 2. c; 3. a; 4. b; 5. b; 6. a; 7. b; 8. b; 9. c; 10. d.