1. Bad Dragon Toys. Ever want to know what it’s like to f*ck a Demogorgon? Lucky for you, there’s a dildo company for that. Bad Dragon specializes in fantasy-based sex toys for folks who “want to indulge in their fantasies a little deeper,” per the website. Toys are totally customizable, made of body-safe materials and affordable (though the price increases depending on customization, naturally). A Bad Dragon customer service rep explained that as a lesbian, she personally didn’t feel comfortable using traditional toys. “People find it’s a fantasy that they have, and [Bad Dragon] helps them feel less ashamed." Bad Dragon's "Ika" model is also a 2017 Alt Porn Award winner.
2. b-Vibe Novice Plug. Founder and CEO Alicia Sinclair (the 2017 XBIZ businesswoman of the year) knew that vibrators and butt plugs could provide hours of bedroom fun, so why not put them together? That’s exactly what Sinclair did, and thus b-Vibe was born, bringing body-safe anal sex products created by a sex expert to the mainstream. The novice is beginner-friendly, compact and made with seamless silicone, offering six vibration levels and 15 different vibing patterns for you to safely explore your back door.
3. Tenga. Based out of Japan, Tenga is all about redefining pleasure and sex toys for people with penises. The company makes reusable and disposable vacuum cups and egg-shaped toys that can be penetrated (with lube!) and are ribbed with various designs to hit different pleasure points. Tenga has even partnered with skateboard company RIPNDIP for a special Lord Nermal-branded vacuum cup.
4. iroha Midori: Tenga’s sister sleek and delicate brand iroha caters to female-identifying folks but can be enjoyed by everybody. The key lime green Midori vibrator can be used on any body part and has a soft, rounded tip to offer precise sensations where you want them most. Other fun products include the iroha ZEN, a clever design that resembles a matcha whisk, and the portable iroha Stick, which looks like your favorite tube of lipstick.
5. Lovense Ambi. Lovense released the first internet-controlled vibrator that could be controlled via Skype and synced to music. Now the company has a number of Bluetooth enabled products, including the Ambi, a versatile bullet vibrator that can be customized with your iPhone, Android, Mac or PC.