- Calvin Harris at Daystar Sundays
- August 14, doors at 11 a.m.
- $50 men, $40 women
- Encore Beach Club, 770-7300
1. A native Scotsman, Harris apparently has quite the affection for our fine city. “Vegas” is the eighth track on his 2007 debut album I Created Disco, and he even filmed the video for his recent Kelis collabo track “Bounce” on the Strip and around the city. Dumfries, Scotland doesn’t have anything on the 702 ...
2. The DJ will accompany Rihanna on the European leg of her Loud tour. Unless you already have a round-trip ticket to Munich or Manchester, the Encore dayclub is your closest (and most cost-effective) way to rave to his electro beats.
3. One look at his Twitter and it’s plain to see that Harris knows how to party. His drink of choice? Definitely tequila. He even recently tweeted that he was “full of adrenaline + Patron” before taping a segment of the BBC program Something for the Weekend.