1. Kaskade at XS After the year Kaskade has had—a successful summer residency at Marquee; one of the biggest dance singles and albums of 2013; being voted top of DJ Times’ poll of best U.S. DJs for the second time; selling out arenas—he’s the one who deserves to be celebrating. But he’ll be on the clock tonight—literally. Count down to ’14 with America’s No. 1 DJ at America’s No. 1 club. 9 p.m., $250 men, $100 women.
2. Sebastian Ingrosso at Light Swedish House Mafia might be over, but “Don’t You Worry Child”—the mafiosos are still spinning individually on the Strip. Catch the EDM made man at the Mandalay Bay nightspot NYE, with opening sets by house DJ Carl Kennedy and Light resident Stellar. 9 p.m., $200 men, $75 women.
3. Diplo at Surrender Diplo, the Pied Piper of twerking, brings the drop like Thor brings the thunder, and has never met a music genre he didn’t like (or work into one of his sets). Given his talents at inciting delirium on the dancefloor, expect this particular gig to be the most bonkers of the night. 9 p.m., $152 men, $77 women.
4. Miguel at Tao We suspect the R&B crooner is ready for 2013 to be over. Not only did he have a run-in with the LA cops, but he became more famous for maiming an onlooker with his flying crotch than for his exceptional Kaleidoscope Dream album. As long as he sings numbers from that 2012 release at the NYE party he’s hosting at Tao, we can overlook his transgressions. Whether Khyati Shah can overlook being clotheslined by Miguel’s crotch is a whole other story. 9 p.m., $150 men, $100 women.
5. Ne-Yo at Pure It has been some time since the former local and R&B sensation’s last album, though a follow-up to 2012’s R.E.D. is reportedly slated for the first few months of 2014. Here’s hoping he treats the crowd to something new when he takes the stage for the Caesars club’s NYE bash. 8 p.m., $100 men, $50 women.
6. Foxes at Moon The British pop star owned the airwaves all year—and you probably don’t even know her name. Listen to Zedd’s “Clarity” for a refresher, then hit Moon to watch her perform the smash hit live. Plus, entry also gains you access to the View, and the top-of-the-Palms clubs are sure to have some spectacular views for the fireworks ringing in 2014. 9 p.m. (the View, 7 p.m.), $60 men, $55 women.
7. John Legend at Haze The soulful singer recently received a Grammy nod for Best R&B Album. Give Love in the Future a listen before experiencing him live, as he performs and hosts the Aria nightspot’s final 2013 eve. Did we mention the two-hour open bar from 9-11 p.m.? 9 p.m., $138 men, $55 women.
8. Paris Hilton at Hyde If Miley Cyrus’ upcoming appearance at Beacher’s Madhouse represents the great car-wreck hope for lookie-loo clubbers, then the NYE DJ set by Paris Hilton is surely their best bet for a train wreck—that is, if the “live” descriptor of her Hyde DJ set remains accurate. We can’t wait to watch the Vine video of the socialite missing a track transition, like the DJ equivalent of an Alabama student placekicker. We kid, Paris. After all, you’ve had plenty of practice in Ibiza. 9 p.m., $250.
9. Ryan Lochte and Cullen Jones at SHe Nightclub If a celebrity host sounds passe, how about a gold medalist or two? American swimmers Ryan Lochte and Cullen Jones starred in the greatest reality show of all time: the Olympics. So give them a mic already—just keep them and their flawless recti abdomini away from the pan-roasted foie gras available downstairs. 8 p.m., $100 men, $50 women.
10. Artisan Afterhours When the Strip and its sing-along EDM pop, tourist riffraff and triple-digit cover charges sound totally unsavory, consider ol’ reliable: the lounge at the Artisan, where you’ll find the party in the able hands of local spark plug M!KEATTACK and his supporting DJs, all laying down beats for people who share your area code and intolerance for hassles. 10 p.m., $30, $20 for locals.
11. Spectacular Spectacular at Krave The recently reopened club transforms its Strip-side space into a big top for NYE, complete with stilt walkers, jugglers and hula-hoop dancers roaming the three-ring affair. Krave is pouring free bubbly for a midnight Champagne toast, but score an open bar (9-10 p.m.) by texting “KRAVE” to 313131. In the booth: DJs X (formerly Lightknife) and Michael Graves. 9 p.m., $20, $10 locals.
12. The Swon Brothers at Gilley’s Rocking a Stetson in lieu of one of those tacky NYE tiaras? This party is likely right up your alley. As if a four-hour open bar (8 p.m.-midnight), $5 mechanical bull rides and some of the best views of the Strip’s midnight fireworks show weren’t enough, the TI saloon also booked country crooners and The Voice finalists the Swon Brothers. So cowboy up—2014 is going to be a wild ride! 8 p.m., $114-$149.