1. Jean is shorter than Brutus, but taller than Imhotep.
2. Imhotep is taller than Jean, but shorter than Lord Scotland.
3. Lord Scotland is twice the height of Jean and Brutus combined, but only a tenth of the height of Millsy.
4. Millsy is at a constant height of (x-y).
5. If Jean stands exactly one nautical mile away from Lord Scotland, how tall is Imhotep?
For the answer, check out the “Maths” episode of Look Around You, a bizarre BBC series now airing on Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim, shown in the YouTube clip below.