1. Tea & Whisk Enjoy tea served on nitrogen while you browse the wide selection of gourmet loose leaf teas in this Henderson boutique. 10271 S. Eastern Ave., 702-907-6543.
2. Brew Tea Bar The line is often long at this locals’ favorite, but the boba tea, slushes and milk teas are worth the short wait. Spring for the “egg pudding” topping. 7380 S. Rainbow Blvd. #101, 702-685-5889.
3. Sheffield Spice & Tea Co. This friendly shop stocks top-shelf tea, spices, olive oils and vinegars. The space might be small, but there’s a robust online store. 9875 S. Eastern Ave., 702-877-4237.
4. Tealet While mainly a direct trade tea wholesaler, Tealet has a “tea studio” where visitors can enjoy tea tastings and pick up samples. Call ahead. 4535 W. Russell Road #11, 808-927-8330.
5. International Marketplace When one culture’s tea treatments just aren’t enough, stock up on tea at this cosmopolitan grocery. 5000 S. Decatur Blvd., 702-889-2888.