1. PIONEER SALOON It’s more than a whiskey ’n’ barbecue getaway. This 104-year-old spot is also a live music venue—and a charming piece of Nevada history. 310 NV-161, Goodsprings, 702-874-9362.
2. SEVEN MAGIC MOUNTAINS Unlike most selfie art spots, this vibrant series of Play Doh-like boulder towers off I-15 lends itself to contextual contemplation. sevenmagicmountains.com.
3. SIN CITY SKYDIVING You’ve delayed confronting that one phobia for long enough. Overcome it while experiencing true freedom at 13,000 feet. 23600 Las Vegas Blvd. S., 702-300-8508.
4. OFF-ROADING If driving around Vegas isn’t adventurous enough, commandeer an all-wheel-drive vehicle for a guided tour or take your own ATV buggy out to the Jean Roach Dry Lake Bed. zero1.vegas.
5. DEVIL PEAK Join the other mile-high club—and take in the grandeur of the Mojave Desert—with a hike to this Jean-adjacent summit summitpost.org/devil-peak/155083.