1. B SWEET CANDY BOUTIQUE Bulk candy in glass jars will power you through your Tivoli Village shopping. B Sweet also provides candy buffets for your parties. 400 S. Rampart Blvd. #140, 702-798-2979.
2. GRANDMA DAISY’S Cap a Boulder City trip at this old-timey shop, filled not only with umpteen candy options but also fudge, ice cream confections and caramel apples. 530 Nevada Way, 702-294-6639.
3. MOVIES & CANDY The throwback movie rental store is also an emporium of sweets—more than 400 old-school and modern confectionaries, plus vintage soda. 10895 S. Eastern Ave. #160, 702-241-8888.
4. ROCKET FIZZ The chain’s name refers to its countless soda varieties, but the Village Square store’s also packed with edible sweets, like saltwater taffy and candy cigarettes. 9410 W. Sahara Ave. #120, 702-889-4292.
5. SWEET SPOT This Container Park shop bursts with sentimental faves—Now and Later, Chunky, etc.—along with artisan chocolates and jars of taffy and candy corn. 707 Fremont St. #1290, 702-324-2777.