1. Piranha Dancing for 30 minutes burns roughly 200 calories—which means you shouldn’t feel bad about twerking till sunrise. 4633 Paradise Road, 702-791-0100.
2. Sky Zone Relive your favorite childhood memories at this indoor trampoline park … then realize just how out of shape you actually are. 7440 Dean Martin Drive, #201, 702-560-5900.
3. Vegas Pub Crawler You won’t even notice you’re feeling the burn as you pedal from one Downtown bar to the next aboard this group cycle. Vegaspubcrawler.com, 702-706-5084.
4. Cowabunga Bay A few treks up Beach Blanket Bonzai’s steep stairs and you’ll have earned yourself a beer and a cooldown in the lazy river. 900 Galleria Drive, 702-850-9000.
5. The Strip You’ll clock 4.2 miles walking from Russell to Sahara—and way more if you pit stop inside Fashion Show Mall or the Forum Shops.