For its 19th birthday, Viva Las Vegas will again transform the Orleans into the center of the rockabilly universe. The oh-so-cool subculture is big into ’50s style, and so is Main Street boutique Rockin Bettie. From dresses to stockings to skinny suspenders, this is the place for the look that will get looks at Viva.
1. Viva-ing poolside? Skip the fussy hairdo for this fab topper. $13
2. Shade schmade. This parasol is all about the hidden hula girl. $25
3. If the heat strikes, stay cool with a dramatic pop of lace. $2
4. Flowers to fruit, decorate your crowning glory with panache. $9 each
5. Heels are nice. Kitten-heeled saddle shoes are nicer. $68
6. A sugary-sweet bauble straight off a tattooed bicep. $10
7. Polka-dots + cat-eye silhouette = YES, BABY. $10
8. Cherries are so classic, and so is Hell Bunny's chic belt. $10
9. Adorning your neck or ponytail, shades of sheer delight. $10 each
10. This clutch belongs at every party for the rest of your life. $40
VIVA LAS VEGAS ROCKABILLY WEEKEND April 14-17, times vary, $150 weekend pass; $50 car show only. Orleans Hotel, vivalasvegas.net.