Primm Valley Casino Resorts are hoping to put the “free” in “freedom” this Fourth of July.
No strangers to every bargain hunter’s favorite F-word, Primm’s major casino operator recently revived its “freecation” promotion, which gives Nevada residents a free 2-night stay with free slot play, attraction passes and a variety of 2-for-1 meal deals through July 9.
- Primm Valley “freecation”
- - Two nights free accommodations at Buffalo Bill’s
- - $50 free play valid at Primm Valley, Buffalo Bill’s and Whiskey Pete’s
- - Two all attraction passes, which include admission to the adventure canyon log flume, turbo drop and the desperado roller coaster at Buffalo Bill’s
- - Two free drinks at Tree Bar inside Buffalo Bill’s
- - 2-for-1 breakfast buffet at Miss Ashley’s inside Buffalo Bill’s
- - 2-for-1 lunch buffet at Miss Ashley’s inside Buffalo Bill’s
- - 2-for-1 dinner buffet at Miss Ashley’s inside Buffalo Bill’s
- - Complimentary appetizer with dinner at GPs inside Primm Valley
- - More details and reservations online at www.primmspecials.com or by phone 1-800-386-7867
In addition to the previously announced promotion, Buffalo Bill’s and Primm Valley announced on Wednesday that they will show their patriotism next weekend with a slough of additional Independence Day giveaways.
The imminent freebies include full-day passes for rides at Buffalo Bill’s (including the adventure canyon log flume, turbo drop, and desperado roller coaster) and an evening pool party with face painting, fake tattoos and kids’ games at Primm Valley from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. followed by a fireworks display at 9:45 p.m.
While organizers are promising the Fourth of July display behind Primm Valley to be “explosive,” savvy pyro fans know that all fireworks technically explode. Would-be thrill-seekers must show their valid Nevada I.D. to get their free pass to ride the rides.
Still, the real catch is that everyone has to drive out to Primm to take advantage of the deals.
Primm Valley and Buffalo Bill’s are located just east of the California state line, straddling the I-15 highway about 30 minutes southwest of Las Vegas.
Maintaining this, the casinos are throwing up a few more festive bonuses that could help make up for the required gas money, including 12 hours of 4x points on all of their reel slots, from noon until midnight, and $2 drink specials at the Fourth of July pool party.
Full details are available at www.primmvalleyresorts.com.