1. The Cosmopolitan’s pool is lovely, even when there isn’t a live band serenading you. Most locals know the Boulevard Pool best after dark, but sparkling in the sun, it’s a rather wonderful setting for breakfast. Just be sure to bring your sunglasses.
2. Held at the Overlook Grill, Bubbles & Brunch is a three-course alternative to the classic buffet. Instead of perusing chafing dishes full of eggs, bacon and pancakes, you pick a made-to-order entrée and partake in a selection of starters and desserts, along with a glass of Champagne, mimosa or blood Mary, all for $40.
3. The array starts with monkey bread, that gooey, pull-apart, lick-your-fingers treat. A loaf arrives at each table, and you’ll have a hard time not polishing it off immediately, but stay strong. There’s a lot more to come, including a selection of two-bite appetizers like Spanish tortilla, spicy-sweet chicken wings and greek yogurt with fruit and mint honey.
4. With three courses arriving leisurely, this is a meal to be savored, so don’t rush. Nosh and nibble. Chat and relax. By the time your crabcake Benedict (sans English muffin), chipotle chicken sandwich or prosciutto and asparagus fritatta arrives, you’ll be well ensconced under a patio umbrella. Brunching here feels almost like a staycation, but you still get to wake up at home.
5. Did we mention there’s dessert? Like the starters, the kitchen sends out the day's selection of sweets, like mini lemon meringue pie, tiny tarts and a piña colada shooter. They're a fine way to end the meal, but if you really want to make a day of it, head over to the poolside Neapolitan café and partake in some booze-infused frozen treats. This is Vegas, after all. Might as well indulge.