Find a Club
- Buy passes to Moon here
- Big Tunes tonight with De La Soul
- erfect beat found! Red Bull Big Tune wrap-up
- Perfecto Halloween makeover
- Palms’ Spectacular Spectacular lives up to name
- Nite Bite: Goodlife’s moving from Moon
- Afterparties, where MAGIC really happens
- Bang!, Sonic Royalty join the Palms lineup
- Las Vegas’ top five nightclub bathrooms
- We Bang! at Moon
- Party like it’s Cinco
The Fantasy Tower at the Palms got its name for a good reason. Moon nightclub, high atop the 53rd floor, transports visitors into a fanciful space-age themed club with Jetsons-like décor and shiny silver-uniformed cocktail waitresses. The color-changing glass tile floor, lasers and space imagery give the club a futuristic vibe. Moon brings the outdoors inside on warm nights when the roof retracts to offer a clear view of the desert sky and (duh!) the moon. When the roof is closed, the ceiling serves as a massive screen, projecting images of exciting scenes from the club below.
- Business hours
11 p.m. to 4 a.m.
Tuesday 11 p.m. to 4 a.m.
Friday 11 p.m. to 4 a.m.
Saturday 11 p.m. to 4 a.m.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Parking fee: No
- Dress Code
Dress code enforced: Yes
Ripped jeans: No