1. Trufusion Whether you love yoga, pilates, boxing or bootcamp, this place has it all. 1870 Festival Plaza Drive #200; 8575 S. Eastern Ave.; 4750 Blue Diamond Road #100; trufusion.com.
2. Origin Climbing & Fitness This 22,600 square-foot rock climbing gym provides lots of new weekly routes to traverse, regardless of experience level. 7585 Commercial Way #J, originclimb.com.
3. Crossfit Max Effort Choose from a challenging daily program or group or one-on-one training. 3200 W. Sunset Road; 7520 W. Washington Ave. #180; crossfitmaxeffort.com.
4. Life Time Athletic These 24-hour megagyms have everything you need, even indoor tennis courts in Henderson and a rock climbing wall in Summerlin. 121 Carnegie St.; 10721 W. Charleston Blvd., lifetimefitness.com.
5. Henderson MultiGenerational Center Pools Burn calories without hurting your joints by swimming in these heated pools. 250 S. Green Valley Parkway, 702-267-5825.