1. Pinball Hall of Fame Get a fistful of quarters and play the silver ball on 150-odd new and vintage machines. 1610 E. Tropicana Ave., 702-597-2627.
2. The D Bet on the vintage “galloping” ponies of Sigma Derby—one of very few mechanical horse race games still in operation. 301 Fremont St., 702-388-2400.
3. Dave & Buster’s Acquire a “power card” and play monster-sized arcade and carnival-style games while you beef and beer. Downtown Summerlin, 702-984-4800.
4. Double Down Saloon Blast curated sets of punk and garage on one of Vegas’ best jukeboxes (see also: the Griffin). 4640 Paradise Road, 702-791-5775.
5. Fremont Arcade Fight for the users! This cool throwback arcade boasts dozens of vintage pinball and video games. Neonopolis, 702-489-2122.