1. SeaQuest Aquarium Commune with tropical fish, seahorses, turtles and much more at this family-friendly octopus’ garden. $10-$15. Boulevard Mall, 702-906-1901.
2. The Forum Shops This elaborately themed shopping mall has been putting up the goods for 25 years, from fine dining to boutique retail. Caesars Palace, 702-893-3807.
3. Nevada State Museum Our entire state history awaits: showgirl costumes, mining artifacts, even an Ichthyosaur Shonisaurus popularis. $5-$20. 309 S. Valley View Blvd., 702-486-5205.
4. The Cosmopolitan A Strip casino filled with great restaurants and bars, spectacular décor elements and even machines that vend handmade art. 702-698-7000.
5. National Atomic Testing Museum Bomb away the afternoon at this Smithsonian-affiliated spot loaded with Nevada Test Site artifacts. $16-$22, 755 E. Flamingo Road, 702-794-5151.