1. Buffalo Exchange Super-fashionable finds await, from that black lace romper you’ve always wanted to the geometric button-up you just realized you need. 1209 S. Main St., 702-791-3960.
2. Cleopatra’s Treasures This cozy Downtown store offers some outrageous and vintage finds. I’ve seen velvet suits and leopard rompers. 1520 S. Main St., 702-873-1406.
3. Deseret Industries An organized store with a vast selection of size- and color-coded clothing. 4655 E. Flamingo Road, 702-547-0320; 3750 W. Craig Road, 702-649-8191.
4. Dinosaurs & Roses Thrift Store Hunt for one-of-a-kind items at this nonprofit shop and support local charity organizations in the process. 4310 E. Tropicana Ave., 702-277-3752.
5. Goodwill’s Déjà Blue Boutiques Score on couture attire with sales like “Sen-sational Sundays.” 10300 W. Charleston Blvd., 702-586-1100; 10624 S. Eastern Ave., 702-586-1101.