1. Savers Browse the thrift chain’s huge collection of costume-ready castoffs, and augment them with items from a giant selection of Halloween accessories. Multiple locations, savers.com.
2. Star Costume & Theatrical Supply Star boasts nearly every imaginable adult costume, from vampires to ninjas to penguins. Be a sexy penguin! 3230 S. Valley View Blvd. #120, 702-731-5014.
3. Spirit Halloween Another no-nonsense chain, Spirit offers tons of branded costumes (Disney, Rick and Morty, etc.), in sizes ranging from adult to newborn, at eight Valley locations. spirithalloween.com
4. American Costumes Showgirl costumes, Elvis gear, Revolutionary War garb—American Costumes has it all at theatrical quality. 390 W. Sahara Ave., 702-671-0121.
5. Halloween City A solid source for ready-made costumes and party props, too. How are you set for plastic tombstones? They’re making deals. Multiple locations, halloweencity.com. –Geoff Carter