1. Huntridge Tavern If you live in the neighborhood, you know this Downtown dive for its stiff drinks and that time-travel feel when you realize the sun is up … and you’re still there. 1116 E. Charleston Blvd., 702-384-7377.
2. Bunkhouse Saloon Catch a show (like the Rap Is Fun anniversary gig on August 5), mingle on the patio and get some extra bang for your buck with Bunkhouse’s famously strong wells. 124 S. 11th St., 702-982-1764.
3. Badlands Saloon There are drink specials every day at this Western-themed gay bar ($2 wells on Saturdays), and the cocktails come in pint glasses. ’Nuff said. 953 E. Sahara Ave. #22B, 702-792-9262.
4. Frankie’s Tiki Room The handy skull key helps patrons decide just how blitzed they want to get. Will it be a three-skull Sea Hag or a five-skull Fink Bomb? The choice is yours. 1712 W. Charleston Blvd., 702-386-3110.
5. Champagne’s Cafe An OG karaoke spot, with cheap drinks to help you channel your inner Mariah all night long. Call a Lyft when you’re done, please. 3557 S. Maryland Parkway, 702-737-1699.