1. HOFBRÄUHAUS The Haus’ 14th-annual Oktoberfest runs September 15-October 31 with live music, celeb keg tappers and the same Oktoberfestbier served in Munich. 4510 Paradise Road, 702-853-2337.
2. PUB 365 A September 13 bash—bringing together special German and U.S. brews and bites like schnitzel and weisswurst—kicks off Oktoberfest at this beer lovers’ hub. Tuscany, 702-944-5084.
3. BROOKLYN BOWL On September 17, Sam Adams presents an Oktoberfest party with local band Oompoporama, a stein-hoisting battle, authentic eats and lots of beer. Linq Promenade, 702-862-2695.
4. BEERHAUS Oktoberfest at the Park doesn’t start until the 28th (through October 1), but the brats and endless suds at its beer hall are a year-round thing. The Park, 702-692-2337.
5. LIBERTINE SOCIAL Food specials like the “foie grat” bratwurst and Oktoberfest-inspired beers take over Libertine September 16-October 3. Mandalay Bay, 702-632-7558.