1. The Armory When the Vegas Golden Knights take the ice this fall, you’ll want to represent them by wearing their swag. The Armory has it all, from hats to hoodies. T-Mobile Arena, 702-692-1600.
2. The Lego Store You’ve seen the movies, you’ve vacuumed them up by accident—now it’s time to stock up on interlocking bricks, purchased in sets or loose. Fashion Show Mall, 702-734-0290.
3. Leica Store Hard to say what’s best about Leica cameras—their solid construction, their sleek good looks or the amazing photos they produce. Check out the latest. Forum Shops, 702-868-4070.
4. Lush Every single item in this store is dedicated to two purposes: making you feel good and making you smell nice. Stock up on designer soaps and bath goodies. Downtown Summerlin, 702-869-1118.
5. Microsoft Store Why? Because the Xbox is cool. Because the Surface Laptop is great. And after years of visiting the Apple Store, aren’t you curious? Fashion Show Mall, 702-415-2550.