1. ORIGINAL PANCAKE HOUSE Pancake Vegas starts with this longtime local fave, the place that changed the way we think about breakfast with its oven-baked, apple-saturated Dutch Baby. Let’s go split one now. 4170 S. Fort Apache Road, 702-433-5800.
2. BABYSTACKS CAFE With four locations and flavor varieties from red velvet to carrot cake, Babystacks has the Valley covered. Where else can you find banana, banana cream pie and bananas Foster pancakes? Babystackscafe.com.
3. DU-PAR’S The northwest is now the only part of the Valley where you can find this classic diner and its fluffy, buttery, legendary flapjacks, but it’s a meal worth the trip—and it’s open 24/7. Suncoast, 702-636-7111.
4. CINNAMON’S This Hawaiian transplant is perfect for those who prefer the dessert-for-breakfast route, with guava-chiffon, pumpkin and cinnamon-apple pancakes among the indulgent offerings. 7591 W. Washington Ave. #110, 702-478-7877.
5. MUNCH BOX At this new strip-mall gem, go exploring with the Everest, a not-so-short stack layered with smoky bacon, sausage links, grilled home fries and, of course, organic maple syrup. 10604 S. Eastern Ave. #C, 702-598-0007.