1. PIPE DREAM Using vividly-painted metal tubes, Tim Bavington renders “Fanfare for the Common Man” as a three-dimensional wave form outside the Smith Center. 702-749-2012.
2. THE FLASHLIGHT Claes Oldenburg’s giant steel flashlight, located near UNLV’s Judy Bayley Theatre, one-ups the Luxor by pointing down. 4505 S Maryland Parkway, unlv.edu/maps/flashlight.
3. VEGAS Jenny Holzer’s glitchy LED wall, at the Aria’s valet parking dropoff, converses in provocative declarations and adages. 702-590-7111.
4. FULL CIRCLE Using perspective and color, Georges Rousse made living art of the Starbucks off the Cosmopolitan’s casino. 702-698-7000.
5. AKHOB James Turrell’s tunnel of light, hidden away inside Louis Vuitton at Crystals, will have you breathing in hues. Reservations required at 702-262-6189.