1. The band’s name: Dead Birds & Blind Kids, though we suppose it’s preferable to the reverse.
2. The album title: If It Bleeds … We Can Kill It, an Arnold Schwarzenegger line from 1987 action film Predator.
- Band Guide
- Dead Birds and Blind Kids
3. The artwork: Gas-mask motif. The back cover depicts a well-dressed mob all sporting the apparatuses.
4. The song titles. Examples: “My Grandma Is a Fucking Racist,” “Wolfman’s Got Nards” and “Despite the Good That Princess Leia Did for the Rebel Alliance and by Extension the Galaxy, She Made Out With Her Brother so She Will Always Be an Incestuous Whore in My Book” (the last an instrumental, of course).
5. The lyrics. Example, from “Zombies!!!”: “Who’s that knocking on our door?/It’s zombie-you trying to get back in/Yeah fucking right/You’re undead you’re undead/You’re totally fucking undead/We warned you/It’s your fault/Ha ha ha ha ha.”