1. Getting lost in North Las Vegas while killing an hour before the show. Why is that adorable, drooling pit bull not on a leash in this dead-end cul-de-sac festooned with abandoned trailers as night falls all around us?
2. My theater chair squeaks!
3. “He throws me down the stairs/But deep inside he cares.”
- Reefer Madness
- Through October 4; Friday-Saturday, 7:30 p.m.; Sunday, 2 p.m.
- BackStage Theatre at CSN, 3200 E. Cheyenne Ave.
4. Fleshy naked simulated orgy. Fleshy. Is that a word? Fllleshy. Flesh-EEE. Full-esh-ee. Fulleeeessshee.
5. “Listen to Jesus, Jimmy/I’m the face on the shroud of Turin ... Listen to Jesus, Jimmy!/Do I need to test your urine?”
7. A wig. A wittle wiggy.
8. “Reefer madness ... Creeping like a communist, it’s knocking at our doors/Turning all our children into hooligans and whores!”