Photographer Steve Marcus got his first camera when he was 10-years-old. He worked for the Arizona Daily Sun in Flagstaff, Arizona before coming to the Las Vegas Sun in 1993. He loves dogs, long walks on the beach, and romantic, candle-lit dinners. He hates mean people and parking tickets.
Call Steve at 702-259-4093.
Recent Stories (view all stories)
- More Britney than Britney
- Wednesday, May 8, 2013
- It's hard to tell the impersonator from the celebrity.
- Making a pig of oneself
- Wednesday, May 1, 2013
- He thought about warning the pigs, but he likes bacon.
- They fly fast and you can never see them coming
- Wednesday, March 20, 2013
- Due to the sequestration, this was the last Air Force flyover for a NASCAR race. For now.
- Let them eat doughnuts
- Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013
- Who could appreciate a sweet snack more than a pageant contestant ready to go off-diet?
- Baby New Year gets a kiss
- Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2013
- Lovin' the loin cloth.
- Bull riding: scary or funny?
- Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2012
- Slow-motion replay can change terror to humor.
- Kitten in the drywall
- Wednesday, Oct. 3, 2012
- A call came in about a cat that needed to be picked up at an apartment complex.
- Trucks as big as houses
- Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2012
- At the MINExpo everything is oversized.
- High drama at the World Pastry Team Championship
- Wednesday, July 25, 2012
- Tragedy strikes as chocolate sculpture topples.
- Capturing the perfect circus cliche
- Wednesday, June 20, 2012
- Fifteen minutes, one elephant and one ideal circus wave.