1. Simply Pure Chef Stacey Dougan’s tiny Container Park café serves up big flavors in its vegan indulgences and fresh juices. Try Liquid Courage—kale, celery, romaine and cucumber. 702-810-5641.
2. Greens & Proteins This Vegas health-food chain caters to athletes, dieters and folks who just like delicious snacks. The juices retain the pulp and are blended with ice—like a super-healthy Slurpee. Greensandproteins.com.
3. Violette’s Vegan Poker champ Cyndy Violette’s café offers juices and meals. The Hangover (fruit, ginger, coconut water and cayenne) will cure what ails you. 8560 W. Desert Inn Road #D5, 702-685-0466.
4. House of Alchemy Go for the organic cold-pressed juices, tonics and elixir, stay for the insta-zen vibe: a garden wall and a neon sign that reads “breathe.” 4245 S. Grand Canyon Drive, #103, 702-659-0961.
5. Fruits & Roots Daily deliveries of organic produce become raw and unpasteurized juices. Try a guided cleanse or enjoy a seasonal juice, like Vitality Beet. 7885 W. Sunset Road, 702-202-0922.