1. Griddled PB&J at The Still The Mirage beer and sports cave delivers with its desserts, too, like this nutty, fried masterpiece with marshmallow crème and Nutella dipping sauce. $9, Mirage, 702-692-8455.
2. Peanut butter stuffed French toast at The Cracked Egg Elvis would approve of this remade classic, stuffed with peanut butter cream cheese filling and topped with honey and bananas. $11, multiple locations, thecrackedegg.com.
3. Memphis Burger at TopGolf The driving range adds peanut butter, raspberry jalapeño jelly, white cheddar and smoked pork belly to its patty. If this is how they do things in Memphis, we’re moving. $17, 4627 Koval Lane, 702-933-8458.
4. Sriracha Peanut Butter Bacon Burger at Barley’s Rooster sauce and peanut butter help this delicious burger—with bacon, caramelized onions and a fried egg—truly explode. $11, 4500 E. Sunset Road, 702-458-2739.
5. PB Crunch Burger at Pub 1842 This Michael Mina burger comes loaded with pimento cheese, bacon jam, potato chips and peanut butter. You’ll love it or hate it—but you’ve got to find out. $18, MGM Grand, 702-891-3922.