1. Bouchon Bakery The sister bakery to Thomas Keller’s renowned Venetian restaurant is helmed by pastry chef Scott Wheatfill and offers a variety treats. 702-414-6203.
2. Delices Gourmands For just $4, you can grab a flaky, buttery croissant for breakfast—and a fresh, soft baguette for the road. 3620 W. Sahara Ave, 702-331-2526.
3. La Belle Terre Artisan breads, French pastries, and Peet’s Coffee—you’ll want one of everything, but at least the smells are free. 390 W. Sahara Ave., 702-685-7712.
4. Patisserie Manon This family business boasts a wide range of cakes, pastries and Viennoiseries, including the irresistible croissant. 8751 W. Charleston Blvd. #110, 702-586-2666.
5. Rosallie Birthed in southern France, this café offers an authentic experience, and the classic croissant with ham and cheese is a must. 6090 S. Rainbow Blvd., 702-998-4121.