1. ARCHI’S THAI’s CRISPY SEAFOOD PANCAKE Loaded with shrimp, scallops, squid and mussels, this hoy tod treat has the right amount of greasy, crunchy and funky. Multiple locations, archithai.com.
2. BLUE SKILLET’s POTATO PANCAKES The Triple Play special—eggs, bacon or sausage and latkes—is rib-sticking perfection. 1723 E. Charleston Blvd., 702-382-3330; 5000 E. Bonanza Road, 702-453-5555.
3. ISLAND STYLE’s LOCO MOCO A ground beef patty and white rice topped with gravy and a fried egg— plus a side of fried mandu (dumplings)—will set you right. 3909 W. Sahara Ave #1, 702-871-1911.
4. JINYA’s SPICY CREAMY VEGAN RAMEN It’s rich enough to soothe an upset stomach—and light enough that you won’t feel queasy. 4860 W. Flamingo Road, 702-868-8877.
5. LAS CAZUELAS’ TORTAS This Mexican mom-and pop offers up tender pork in adobo or mini chanclas with shredded chicken, avocado and chorizo sauce. 9711 S. Eastern Ave. #H8, 702-837-0204.