1. Naked City Pizza The Buffalo-iest eatery this city has ever seen is the obvious starting point for chicken wing bliss. Get ’em hot, and get a lot. Three locations, nakedcitylv.com.
2. Carmine's Wings at an Italian restaurant? Yep. The spicy scarpariello wings are marinated forever, fried until perfectly crisp and doused in a buttery Tabasco sauce. Forum Shops, 702-472-9700.
3. Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken Two whole wings, battered beautifully and dusted with secret spices, makes for an indulgent meal at this quick-serve spot. Two locations, blueribbonfriedchicken.com.
4. Soyo The Korean fave has long been a fried chicken haven, and the yang nyum wings are juicy, crunchy and drenched in sweet and spicy gochujang sauce. 7775 S. Rainbow Blvd. #105, 702-897-7696.
5. Flock & Fowl The chicken shop does wings as well as it does Hainan poached bird. Thai caramel sauce and crispy garlic push them to another level. 380 W. Sahara Ave., 626-616-6632.